Katy Lost Pets
Please prevent the next lost animal from ending up in a shelter or worse.
1. Take a picture of your pet right now (register with Finding Rover).
2. Get tags with your address and 2 phone numbers. Keep them on your pet at all times. Google "personalized collars" to get a tagless collar.
3. Get your pet microchipped.
4. Secure your fence, check for loose boards.
5 Keep your pet indoors, animals left outside on their own are just an escape waiting to happen.
6. Get your pet neutered and spayed. Un-fixed pets want to roam and find love.
Hi, my name is Terry. I manage this website for my furbaby, Daisy. When I first became interested in the Shichons, I found it was difficult to get information on them. A few sites, I am using for information are excellent sources. Then, I moved on to compile and share more information on choosing a good breeder, grooming, health, behavior, training and much more. I hope you enjoy this site and find it helpful. I am NOT promoting any information, just sharing. You and your vet know what is best for your baby.