(Honeoye Falls Veterinary Hospital)
This dangerous plant was reported yesterday to have possibly been found in Spencerport. Please keep all pets (and people!) away from this plant. It is said to be much more infectious than poison ivy, causing 3rd degree burns after coming in contact with it. Please see the link below for more information, photos and instructions on what to do if you spot this plant.
Hi, my name is Terry. I manage this website for my furbaby, Daisy. When I first became interested in the Shichons, I found it was difficult to get information on them. A few sites, I am using for information are excellent sources. Then, I moved on to compile and share more information on choosing a good breeder, grooming, health, behavior, training and much more. I hope you enjoy this site and find it helpful. I am NOT promoting any information, just sharing. You and your vet know what is best for your baby.